[Accepted] - Mani Staff Application

Game Administrator

BYOND Username: lordlightningchap

[Accepted] - Mani Staff Application

Post by ManishasiGaming » Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:57 am

I unsmushed the format and Fran is going to yell at me. Get owned chump.

What is your ckey(s)? (Alternates included)

lordlightningchap

What is your Discord account?

Ornithological Companion#3056

Do you have any experience playing on other SS13 servers?

No, I have never played Space Station 13 for the personal computer before. In all seriousness, if you know me the list is way too long, I've played this game since like 2012, God help me.

Do you have any previous administrative experience? (In, or out of SS13)

I've been staff for Apollo (when it existed), SCP13 (yikes), Bad Deathclaw (yikes), [REDACTED], Pariah, probably some other places too that I'm not remembering, my memory is fried.

Why are you interested in administrating for Daedalus?

I like to spawn funny hamburger in maintenance. Lifting some of the slack on our higher pop rounds would probably be appreciated by all parties, plus I'm around for almost every playtest. I've had a good amount of experience staffing on ss13 so if needs be I could also end up training the newbies. (Also this is the only fun server anymore)

Do you believe that you would be a good admin? Why?

Yes, funny maintenance hamber maker. I have been put through the staffing meat grinder, with how well behaved our community is compared to some of the stuff I've dealt with in the past, I should be able to handle most things and keep a cool head.

What purpose does the staff team preform for the players?

Staff should ensure that a round goes smoothly and is entertaining for the most amount of players possible. Outside of direct staffing, they should also play in a way that sets a precedent for how other players should act on the server. (Which aside from developing a better community, makes their job easier in the long run)

Is there anything you want to change, for any reason, within the community?

Not really, everyone is too behaved, which is the opposite of a problem.

What is your favorite memory from your time playing here?

Not everyone bwoinks forever. What reasons could you see yourself not wanting to admin anymore?
Do you think you could know when you've had enough and call it?

If I knew when to call it I wouldn't be like 30 servers deep, this staff application is a personal cry for help. I am hog rider, I bwoink for life.

ImageImage

BYOND Username: gonenoculer5

Re: Mani Staff Application

Post by gonenoculer5 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:05 pm

"If I knew when to call it I wouldn't be like 30 servers deep, this staff application is a personal cry for help. I am hog rider, I bwoink for life."

Very based. Overall, I am happy with this application. The goal of staff here is to primarily uphold the principles. Taking the supercedure rule in stride is a good way to do that, just be careful with how you go about it.

Your long history in staffing is apreciated as I am not looking for green staff that have no history in the game, and overall it reads well that you've certainly done this before.

I will allow you to become staff, should there be no objections from the other heads, and no negative notices by the 20th. Anyone else who would like to vouch for this player may do so. Thank you for applying.

Site Admin

BYOND Username: francinum

Re: Mani Staff Application

Post by francinum » Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:18 pm

I expected you to unsquish the format, it just made the format page not 30 feet long
Looks good to me. Ride on, hog rider.