Roblox Enjoyer staff application - [Denied]

BYOND Username: Sussybaka012sus

Roblox Enjoyer staff application - [Denied]

Post by Robloxenjoyer9222 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:56 pm

What is your ckey(s)? (Alternates included) Sussybaka012sus,NukeOpsEnjoyer9512
What is your Discord account? Roblox Enjoyer#5952
Do you have any experience playing on other SS13 servers? Yes.
Do you have any previous administrative experience? (In, or out of SS13) A free coder server,so i have experience with commands.
Why are you interested in administrating for Daedalus? For learning what it feels to be the admin behind a bwoink.
Do you believe that you would be a good admin? Why? I've griefed a lot in my time,i know the tricks and i know the ways. This is also my chance to get better at Roleplaying and probably help some players.
What purpose does the staff team preform for the players? Punish griefers,help the players if they have a bug,and overall just lend them a hand.
Is there anything you want to change, for any reason, within the community? No,the community i see is perfect here.
What is your favorite memory from your time playing here? Gotta get one of these.
Not everyone bwoinks forever. What reasons could you see yourself not wanting to admin anymore? Getting the ''What the fuck do you think you're -doing'' Bwoink.
Do you think you could know when you've had enough and call it?
Maybe,Maybe.

BYOND Username: gonenoculer5

Re: Roblox Enjoyer staff application

Post by gonenoculer5 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:36 pm

Going to be real with you. This application reads like wet tissue paper. Your responses are not actual answers to the questions at hand. You shouldn't be seeking a position of power for the sake of 'becoming better at roleplay.', it should be for making the experience better overall. Unlike many servers we don't have moderator roles, only direct hire into being an administrator. I cannot, after reading this application, in sound mind give you the metaphorical keys to the kingdom.

If any other heads of staff would like to add to this application for archival record purposes, they are welcome to. This application has been denied. Please try when you have more experience and time in the game, and less recent notes.