Priest20243 Admin Application [Denied]

BYOND Username: Priest20243

Priest20243 Admin Application [Denied]

Post by Priest20243 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:43 am

What is your ckey(s): Priest20243, Octblub

What is your Discord account: Electro#1012

Do you have any experience playing on other SS13 servers: Yes, I played paradise station, Terry station, NVS 13,

Do you have any previous administrative experience: No, But I did make my own ss13 server and figured out the admin controls and know it well and I also know how to host events, give people antags, pm somebody, and other admin stuff.

Why are you interested in administrating for Daedalus: Because this will be my first time as a admin on ss13 and I know I can do well and preform tasks as hard as it can be.

Do you believe that you would be a good admin? Why: Yes because, I know the admin controls well and I also practice in my own server before and preformed well, I also know I can be a good admin because I read the rules and know how to preform tasks that are hard and can pressures people.

What purpose does the staff team preform for the players?: The purpose of the staff team is to maintain the server and make sure nobody is breaking rules or exploiting.

Is there anything you want to change, for any reason, within the community?: No.

What is your favorite memory from your time playing here?: Not regretting joining this server!

Not everyone bwoinks forever. What reasons could you see yourself not wanting to admin anymore?
Do you think you could know when you've had enough and call it?: I will not want to be admin if someone is trying to doxx and thats pretty much it.

BYOND Username: gonenoculer5

Re: Priest20243 Admin Application

Post by gonenoculer5 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:48 am

You've never played on the server until literally 10 minutes ago. Not even a day in the discord and your applying for admin. Denied. Try again in a month.