Limed00d/Myontasm Benchwarmer Application

BYOND Username: Limed00d

Limed00d/Myontasm Benchwarmer Application

Post by myon » Wed May 17, 2023 2:22 am

What is your ckey(s)? (Alternates included)
Limed00d and Myontasm (prefered)

What is your Discord account?
myon#6969

Do you have any experience playing on other SS13 servers?
I've played on Goon, Hippie and TG prior.

Do you have any previous administrative experience? (In, or out of SS13)
I've been everything up to a headadmin on Hippiestation before the original owner dipped. I was elevated to Gamemaster for like five minutes on TG for a shitpost that only two people remember half a decade ago.

Why are you interested in administrating for Daedalus?
It's not so much being an admin, rather than just being a reserve in case noone else is available.

Do you believe that you would be a good admin? Why?
See above. I believe that rather than condemning the server to no admin overview in the more dead times, there should be bench warmers ready to step up just in case. Having a guy that can step in when everyone else is tired or busy with something else can only be a boon.

What purpose does the staff team perform for the players?
Make the game fun. No matter the effort, no matter the rules, in the end it's all about player experience and not following rigid guidelines.

Is there anything you want to change, for any reason, within the community?
No, not really. Anyone should be able to bring their own fun in as long as it doesn't obstruct everyone else's.

What is your favorite memory from your time playing here?
I once brainwashed Ricky Mclousky into doing my bidding.

Not everyone bwoinks forever. What reasons could you see yourself not wanting to admin anymore?
Do you think you could know when you've had enough and call it?

The magic completely dies out. This is why I want to be on the reserves more than anything.

I can understand a 100% why this application would be denied. I don't intend to fill the position of a full time admin, so I can't be reliable once the server goes public. But I don't want it to languish without admins in times where others wouldn't be available either. So I offer myself up as a reserve for those times, because while I always enjoy helping out, I'd rather play than be an admin but paradoxically, I also want to be of some help regardless. Hence why I prefer the term "benchwarmer" admin. Like a nurse in the hospital I'm here to call in if you need more morphine.

BYOND Username: gonenoculer5

Re: Limed00d/Myontasm Benchwarmer Application

Post by gonenoculer5 » Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:13 am

Apologies for the lateness of this reply, as I'd already mentioned prior in the discord.

After debating with the other heads, we've decided that with the amount of staff we have currently, it would be better to just have a full time admin rather than a benchwarmer of sorts. Very rarely do we have an incidence where no one is online to administer over the server, unless the test is excessively late at night.

So, at this time, this application will be denied. Thank you for your patience and interest.